DEPARTURE FROM HOUSTON
- We fly from Houston, Texas to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Transportation to and from Houston is at your expense.
- Our flight usually leaves around 9:30AM. Please be at group check-in by 6:30AM.
- We will reserve a block of rooms at a hotel in Houston the night before departure. If you wish to have a room specify in the appropriate field on the application form. Hotel rooms in Houston are NOT included, they are at your expense.
- There maybe additional costs if you leave your car parked at the hotel while in Honduras. Any expense incurred is your responsibility.
- We will have carpool lists available at our packing parties, if you would like to share a ride to Houston.
- We need a copy of everyone’s passport. If you have a picture or scanned copy you may upload it during the application process.
- If your passport expires before January 31 of the next year, less than 6 months left, they will not let you on the plane so you must renew.
- If you need to renew your passport you may still apply with your current passport but you MUST renew your passport before departure. PLEASE EXPEDITE!
CANCELLATIONS / FEES
- Cancelling before April 1 we will refund all payments made.
- Cancelling after April 1 you will lose your $200 deposit.
- Cancelling after June 1 you will lose your $200 deposit plus a $75 travel agent fee.
- IF WE ARE ABLE to re-use your ticket we will refund your balance minus the cancellation fees.
- IF WE ARE UNABLE to re-use the ticket then we will give you the ticket so you can negotiate with United for its re-use. We will refund your balance minus our cost of the ticket and cancellation fees.
- If you take the side trip to Roatan there will be an additional charge of $112 for your return ticket. Plus you must cover the flight cost from Tegucigalpa to Roatan.
- Some notes if you take the side trip to Copan. You will be responsible for:
- The bus ride to Copan (about 8 hours in a mini-van).
- The bus ride from Copan to San Pedro Sula (about 4 hours).
- Any extra airfare cost from San Pedro Sula to Houston over our currently held rate
- While in Roatan or Copan hotels, meals, etc. will be at your expense.
- Further information on side trips will be provided to those interested.